Saturday, April 4, 2009

If you wanna know what I did last night then read this blog.

Heya.

Well, it is a Saturday afternoon now as I am writing this. The weather is far from good which pisses me off because I am going to a kegger tonight. Well, maybe the alcohol can keep me warm- heh. Yesterday it was a fun Friday night. We played some drinking games which I lost most of the time and ended up chugging a little something-something here and there. Urgh.

Oh, Soo, Dan and I decided to go streaking and we ran all the way from REV to V1 into some random floor. It was really fun and exciting, I feel very liberated. Ok, I was not completely stripped off my clothing, just my T-shirt off, but it was a big move ok. And NO, I did not take any pictures. Exam is approaching this is probably going to be my last weekend partying with my friends before I have to seriously hit the books. Damn, thinking of that makes me depressed. I am going to miss all my friends and hence they better visit me during the summer or I will slaughter them. I do not know how, but when there is a will, there is way, you fucking shithead twats. I am joking.

Well, I realized that life is good just being with your friends. They are such good entities when it comes to cheering you up, no?

Oh, I finally finished watching the British TV series called “Skins”. What an awesomely entertaining show, so overtly dramatic and outrageous. Did I tell you the male casts are insanely lushes and fit? Haha. Girls are hot too but whatever; they do not turn me on so who cares. Ha joking again. Hahe. NOT. Haha not NOT. Not not not not?

I shuddup now.

Meow
--------------------------------------

Alison's clean room 2008.

Left: Jaimie's room looking like the aftermath of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima.

Candid posing: somebody should draw me and make me look prettier. haha.

3 comments:

  1. ahahahahh yeah last night was superfun!! have fun at kegger I'm comfy at home now. my dog loves me. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. benitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... why la din snap any photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know so sad. camera damn hard to carry

    ReplyDelete