Sunday, April 19, 2009

If you are horny and you know it, read this blog?

I should SoOo be studying now, but I decided to blog instead because it is soOo much cooler. Studying is for weird people like Soo.
Sadly, I do not know what to blog about
.....
Really. Er, cannot wait for my last final to be over? No. More like, cannot wait to drink again. Ahahaha. Omg I am such an alcoholic. I guess I got it from my mum hehehehe.
Oh, I hope I pass this semester. Well, I will pass, but I hope I get into Honours Arts. I need at least 75 average overall and 75 average in my Psych courses. How sad is that? I am so scared now. Well not really, or I will be studying.
Murad made a slideshow about the Apple Pie yum yums. Eeek, such a touching video. Dan made one too about North D, which is equally heartfelt as well, so kudos to both of them. Hey guys, you should upload it on Youtube so I can put it on my blog.
What else?
Ah, my finals.
I had Microeconomics which I basically got raped in the ass by it cause I guessed more than half the paper; German was rather tough. I had to write 11 pages of shit. Deutsch ist sehr sohai. I had to write 3 essays. Wtf. Social Psych was pretty depressing as well... I really hope that I can pull my average up with my last hope: Cultural Anthropology. Omg, banana-balls.
Anyway, I am happy that sweei(bff from Malaysia) finally decided to update her blog! Yay, she is hot you should go check her out here. Kyle Martin, she is fun size, so ka-ching! Brownie points right there.
PICTURES!!
------------Meow!------------


Omg too cute wanna die.




Ahahaha Soo got stuck in Narnia.

Benita is a very versatile Banana. NBA playa by day, gay rockstar by night. Woot!

Ya me too.

Handmade dices(failed). The human of the future.

Andrea got a facelift and hence resulting in yellow throat disease. Told you she has a little Asian in her.

Jaimie got a facelift. Scary.

4 comments:

  1. this post did not help my horniness at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, damn, wanted to get all high and horny while reading this...too bad...and what the heck is with the promo?!?! arghhhh, benniiiii fanannyyyy!! =P

    love you! ..do you feel horny now?

    ReplyDelete